This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Strech Series - written plan

Started by Pavel Votanek, May 8, 2017 · 1 Replies · 108 Views

Pavel Votanek

Hi,

when I open my Middle split or Front split programm I have only video option - Not the detailed written plan as in foundation (core, lower, upper body). it is hard to prepare before hand the equipment or when the mobile data are slow, i have to wait for video (f.e. in my gym), which is inconvinient Is there any written plan of strech or I have to depend on video?

Thanks,
Pavel

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Pavel, welcome to GB, well you can for sure write down the routine. If you need the list of exercises and also the scaled variation you can access to it by the dashboard moving as follow:

on the top click to FITNESS> COURSE LIBRARY > SELECT THE MIDDLE OR FRONT SPLIT > CLICK ON THE SECOND ICONA.