Bridge, Pancake, and Front split progress

Started by Mark Anthony Le, May 6, 2017 · 4 Replies · 1,494 Views

Mark Anthony Le

Hey guys,

Ive been with GB since the very beginning pre 2014. I'm not going to lie, it's been on and off for me but one thing I've realized is that whatever you accomplish- for the most part remains. For that I'm forever grateful!

Here are some progress pictures- it's not pretty so I'm very receptive to criticism from everyone. 

What do I need to work more on? What am I missing?

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Mark your weak point it is the thoracic extension and as a consequence the bridge. In your case I would consider the thoracic bridge series for optimal development.

Mark Anthony Le
20 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hi Mark your weak point it is the thoracic extension and as a consequence the bridge. In your case I would consider the thoracic bridge series for optimal development.

Thank you sir!

That explains a lot. My job does require me to be sitting so I can definitely see how that translates into poor thoracic extension.

I'm assuming my body should be more over my shoulders? 

Alessandro Mainente

shoulders over the wrists.

Tanya Hill

Overall Mark you're on the right track and if you add in the bridge course you will have a solid bridge in no time. ;)