This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE8 form check please

Started by George Chung, May 4, 2017 · 3 Replies · 42 Views

George Chung

https://youtu.be/O4VyBIN7d6k

I think I'm doing this correctly (except for the wide leg positions). Does it look ok?

Alessandro Mainente

HI George, I can see some level of good coordination on both the hands and this is good BUT the form needs strong revisitation, here follows my suggestion:

-legs must be held together all the time

-core must be engaged on both abs and but and ideally a proper PPT it is necessary

-hands are too far from the wall

-there is no evidence of correct elevation and full flexion. shoulders to the ears it is imperative.

George Chung
1 hour ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

a proper PPT it is necessary

Thanks for your critique! :) What do you mean by "PPT". Thank you!

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi George,

PPT stands for Posterior Pelvic Tilt.