This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP PE7 form check

Started by Gerrit Wels, May 4, 2017 · 6 Replies · 69 Views

Gerrit Wels

Hello all,

I have been working on HBP PE7 for a while now and reaching the point where I'm able to do 5x5 reps and would like to receive your feedback on the execution. 

I notice myself that I'm not looking "straight ahead" because I'm not "feeling" if i'm dipping deep enough. 

Regards,

Gerrit

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Gerrit, if you look closer to the course execution you will notice that the hands are positioned exactly under the shoulders. fix this point then film another form!

Gerrit Wels

Hello Alessandro, 

Thank you for the reply. Rewatched the video instructions, point noted. Will correct and make a new recording. Thank you.

Regards,

Gerrit

Gerrit Wels

Hi Alessandro, I changed my grip. How does it look now?

Alessandro Mainente

Now it is better, nice work and nice depth.

John Kiggundu

@Gerrit Wels I'm still struggling with these and viewing your form check has just made me realize that I have a very long way to go. I think your depth shows that you've really paid your dues with this PE. First class!

Gerrit Wels

@Alessandro Mainente cool, thank you for the instructions.

@John Kiggundu I noticed that the negative parallel dips (for the strength) and hollow body rock (for keeping form during the movement) really help out for this PE.