This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE5 iM

Started by Paul Wallbridge, May 2, 2017 · 2 Replies · 44 Views

Paul Wallbridge

Hi,

I'm looking for a few pointers on my dislocates and how to ensure improvements. I notice a couple of things when doing them:

  • I have to arch my back a little get down at the back
  • there is a lot of tension in my wrists (and due to this)
  • my little finger is barely holding the pole at the extreme of the extension

thanks in advance!

 

Alessandro Mainente

HI Paul, generally speaking, no arch should be showed in the back. 

The problem you are experimenting on the wrists it is due to tight pronators. perform the WRS #1 with a full internal rotation of the elbow if you can (but i do not think you can ;-) )

Paul Wallbridge

Thanks Alessandro,

ill work on eliminating the arch. I guess the pronation tightness will get better over time. I can get my arms fully rotated on wrs #1 but I can't sit all the way down on my heels yet.