Can you please provide me with feedback on my form?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9SwWGTeydS9UVpPeVNfWHc4c1U
Thanks,
George
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by George Traganidas 235308, May 2, 2017 · 7 Replies · 145 Views
Can you please provide me with feedback on my form?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9SwWGTeydS9UVpPeVNfWHc4c1U
Thanks,
George
HI George i have some tips for you:
-in order to prepare the sternum region for more advanced variations, I suggest holding the elbows together
-do not anteriorly tilt the shoulder
-more depth it is recommended.
@Alessandro Mainente what do you mean 'anteriorly tilt the shoulder'?
the opposite of posterior pelvic tilt or "PPT" that means squeeze your butt so that the body it is a straight line.
Can you please provide me with feedback on my video?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9SwWGTeydS9R0YtODFOeHpOR0k
Thanks,
George
Hi @George Traganidas 235308,
Looking good on those dips. If you can go lower then it will help you better in the more advanced progressions like Korean Dips. ![]()
Leo, thanks for your feedback. That is as low as I can go at the moment, because my shoulder mobility is lacking. When I am at the bottom position, I can feel the front of my shoulders pull quite a bit. At the same time, I am working through the Thoracic Bridge Stretch series, so hopefully in 6-12 months I will be able to do full dips.
Hi @George Traganidas 235308,
Nice. As you progress with your thoracic bridge stretch, the better your dips will be. ![]()