This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

pancake shoulder form check

Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, May 1, 2017 · 9 Replies · 190 Views

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Hi guys! Here's how I perform pancake shoulder. I'm not sure, so I would like to know if I'm done it correctly.

front view:

side view:

Any feedback will be appreciated!

Thanks in advance

Alessandro

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Alessandro, try to move little by little the lower shoulder completely inside the corresponding knee.

Alessandro Di Sanzo
9 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Alessandro, try to move little by little the lower shoulder completely inside the corresponding knee.

Got It! Thank you Ale! 

Francisco Garcia

HI Alessandro, looks great to me.   Can I ask you how you got your youtube videos to be embedded in your message, rather than just showing a link?  

Affan Osman

Wow really nice. I must say this is the exercise I hate the most in MS. It truly humbles me!

John Kiggundu
2 hours ago, Affan Osman said:

Wow really nice. I must say this is the exercise I hate the most in MS. It truly humbles me!

@Affan Osman you're lucky, lol! Some of us have quite a few that we've put in the "bȇte noire" category. 

Oussama KHELLADI
12 hours ago, Affan Osman said:

Wow really nice. I must say this is the exercise I hate the most in MS. It truly humbles me!

trust me the MS is full of nemesis :D

Alessandro Di Sanzo
23 hours ago, Francisco Garcia said:

HI Alessandro, looks great to me.   Can I ask you how you got your youtube videos to be embedded in your message, rather than just showing a link?  

Hi @Francisco Garcia. Actually as I paste the link, it is automatically embedded. I wouldn't know how to abilitate this option, if it is not available for you, I'm sorry...

Suzanna McGee
On May 8, 2017 at 7:05 AM, Francisco Garcia said:

Can I ask you how you got your youtube videos to be embedded in your message, rather than just showing a link?  

For me too, it gets automatically embedded, but on the bottom of the post, just above the "Drag files here…" is this little note: "Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead" Maybe for you there is some option how to embed it? 

Francisco Garcia
5 minutes ago, Suzanna McGee said:

For me too, it gets automatically embedded, but on the bottom of the post, just above the "Drag files here…" is this little note: "Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead" Maybe for you there is some option how to embed it? 

Thanks Suzanne.  After some testing, it seems that if you just paste the link into your text, it does embed the video properly, but if you use the little link icon in the toolbar, it just pastes the link!  In the future, I won't use the toolbar..:)