This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Stuck in the same progression for a month now

Started by Richard Robichaud, April 27, 2017 · 2 Replies · 159 Views

Richard Robichaud

Hi there - this is most likely addressed somewhere here in the forum but my question is that I've been stuck in the Hollow Back Press (PE2) Step 7 for about a month now and every time I complete my set of pushups, it almost feels like the first time I started this progression in the first place.  

I perform the Upper Body, Lower Body and Core once each week as prescribed but I'm wondering if I should be doing it twice a week or maybe other exercises to increase my strength so that I can get though this one.  Or do you think over time by body will still adapt?  I've been progressing further with the other movements but just stuck on the pushups.

I think I'm used to more rest time when I used to workout by myself but these sets are continuous right after mobility you go again.  I'm loving it - just getting frustrated a bit.

Thanks!

Rich

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Richard, yes I would do 2 times a week for you on the upper body workout.

Richard Robichaud

Thanks Alessandro.  I'll give it a shot and see if it gives me the boost I need to pass this hump.