This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

I love GB wrist training!

Started by Si Hoang, April 27, 2017 · 3 Replies · 168 Views

Si Hoang

Currently on holiday in Spain and decided to take up my native friend's suggestion that we go snowboarding yesterday. Fell in love with it and after lots of falling down on my arse for an hour I got the hang of it and started doing more daring things like going really fast. However, that came with some bigger falls and on a few of them I made the rookie mistake of using my hands to break the fall. My left wrist felt a little sore at the end of the 4 hour session but I awoke today feeling absolutely fine. I've been doing the wrist strengthening series for over half a year now and it's amazing how well prepared they were because I'm sure that a year ago if I had used my hand to break a fall I probably would have at least heavily sprained it. Things like this help me to stay consistent in my training :)

Everett Carroll

Awesome, Si!

Andre Luiz Pardal

+1, I am a guitar player and computer programmer, so my fingers and wrists are always working - I know lots of people in the same circumstances that are always struggling with rsis and sore forearms/wrists, but wrists feel supple and strong since I started HS1 :)

Pauline Taube

Great to hear, side effects of GST ;)