This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

When do you know your finished with foundations 1

Started by William Bolanos, April 25, 2017 · 3 Replies · 154 Views

William Bolanos

Hi, I have been on foundations 1, handstands 1, and the stretch series for little less then a month now. When do you know when you have completed it all? I.e. for lower body, I have finished 5x10 deck squats and 5x10 skiers...I've provided the feedback and it stills brings me back to the same workout..Is that all for lower body under foundations 1? perhaps I am missing something..hoping theres much more :)

 

Love and Peace,

Will B 

Pauline Taube

Hi William,

You can go to your Course Library to see how many progressions there are for each exercise in Foundation One. Each exercise generally has 5-6 progressions. For the SLS elements, deck squats are the last exercise in Foundation One. So if you've completed 5x10reps you've reached mastery and you are ready to move on to Foundation Two for these progressions :) 

William Bolanos

Hi Pauline, thanks your reply. I feared that was it for lower body work :/  Does anyone know whats in F2 for lower body? I want to ensure I start at appropriate skill level. Thanks in advance:) 

Pauline Taube

The SLS progressions in Foundation Two includes Coach Sommer's knee series. These prehab exercises focus on strengthening the connective tissues in the knees and were used by his elite athletes. The early stages of the Foundation series are more about conditioning and build a solid foundation rather than the actual skill itself :)