This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Jefferson Curls?

Started by Sam Jarvis, April 25, 2017 · 5 Replies · 177 Views

Sam Jarvis

Hello, I was wondering when/if I should start incorporating Jefferson Curls into my Foundation One workouts.  Jefferson Curls were a part of my workouts for awhile, but I guess since I have advanced, I no longer have Jefferson Curls as part of my workouts.  Should I incorporate these on my own or just wait until it is again part of my Foundation One workouts?

Luke Searra

Sam, I would like you to begin re-incorporating them into your training as part of your cool down.

Jon Douglas

They can also fit in well as warmup, depending on how much weight you are using cold obviously :)

 

Sam Jarvis

Should it be used as part of a cool down for all three of the F1 workouts (upper, lower and core) or just a particular one?  Thanks

Sam Jarvis

Also, how many reps and sets would be best?

Alessandro Mainente

Use jefferson curl in the beginning of every workout for 10 slow reps.