Just want to clarify the correct position: looks like vertically there is about a 45* angle at each shoulder, but how far apart are the hands in terms of width/horizontally on the bars? Shoulder width apart or lined up vertically? Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
SL SE1
Started by Shari Lawrence, April 25, 2017 · 2 Replies · 67 Views
Hi Sheri,
Great question. The arms should be placed at a comfortable angle. I find that an angle slightly greater than 45 degrees from horizontal for each shoulder works best for me. As you do this exercise, the hands will be stacked on each other in terms of width. If they are not perfectly in line with each other, it is okay, however, shoulder width will be too wide for side lever work.
Thank you! That is what I thought, but couldn't quite see from video. Challenging enough I don't want to learn it incorrectly and have to start over!