Hi all! Also hoping I could get some feedback on this...
It's the 5th set and ultimately my fatigued state, so most accurate representation of my strength, and my best mobility. Thank you!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Ezra Richardson, April 24, 2017 · 2 Replies · 44 Views
Hi all! Also hoping I could get some feedback on this...
It's the 5th set and ultimately my fatigued state, so most accurate representation of my strength, and my best mobility. Thank you!
Ezra great job and good handstand line. I like your PPT and scapular protraction and elevation. I think you can be more solid by not adjusting your head to look at the timer during your handstand. Your iM (even though this isn't the case in the iM video, your best situation would be to get shoulder width hands). The iM as well looks smooth and under control with good head, chest and hip positioning. A3/4 angle for future videos will us help you better. Great job .
14 hours ago, Luke Searra said:Ezra great job and good handstand line. I like your PPT and scapular protraction and elevation. I think you can be more solid by not adjusting your head to look at the timer during your handstand. Your iM (even though this isn't the case in the iM video, your best situation would be to get shoulder width hands). The iM as well looks smooth and under control with good head, chest and hip positioning. A3/4 angle for future videos will us help you better. Great job .
Thank you @Luke Searra Yes, good point, the iM is not the best situation possible...yet
Okk, I do less moving of the head in the next sets. Thank you!