This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Finished Thrive 1

Started by Shari Lawrence, April 24, 2017 · 1 Replies · 91 Views

Shari Lawrence

Finished Thrive 1. The changes in my before and after pics are subtle, which is what I expected. My size and weight haven't changed significantly, but I notice that my muscles are slightly more defined, my posture is better, and my lats and legs are bigger due to my workouts. So I have to believe that my body fat has decreased while my muscle has increased. My clothes fit better. Slow but steady improvement in the way I look. Far more important is that I have used this program to hold myself accountable and have much better comfort in my gut and energy for my workouts and my day in general. I didn't realize how uncomfortable I had been most of the time. Lots of cravings before, either hunger pains, or indigestion that I mistook for hunger pains, or craving something because I had let my energy/blood sugar get too low. I knew I wasn't eating enough vegetables (not even close) and not enough complete protein, but this program helped me figure out reasonable portions and organize when to eat them. I have not felt deprived at all, in fact have been enjoying my food more. Even on "cheat days" I prefer to stick to the diet requirements and have just a little extra of something for dessert, or a beer than to go all out on the junk food. I have not had any episodes of getting "hangry" since starting this program, and I have had far fewer times where I felt heartburn or bloated. I don't plan to continue recording my daily food intake, but the habits are there now for consistent healthy eating. Definitely a worthwhile program. Glad I did it! :-)

Jeff Serven

Shari, nice work!