This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Equipment

Started by María Astrid, April 22, 2017 · 2 Replies · 99 Views

María Astrid

Hi, gymnastic bodies. I like your exercises, but I'm having trouble with the equipment (for example, the rings) because I live in a small space and I don't have time to go to a gym. In the videos can you give an option about other ways of doing the exercise?

Thank you

Everett Carroll

Hi Maria,

As a substitute for rings, try using rope, straps, towels, or belts fixed to doorway pull-up bar, deck, beam, or thick tree limb. If you have any other exercises you need help finding equipment alternatives for please let us know. Also, the Foundation One section of the forums has a wealth of videos and descriptions of equipment alternatives other students have used for at-home training. Students are always getting creative with their equipment setups so use their posts for some ideas. 

María Astrid

Thank you :)