This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS 1 Wrist Pushup PE2

Started by James Kay, April 21, 2017 · 1 Replies · 101 Views

James Kay

How long is the hollow position supposed to be for the long hollow position? If I can't get fully down, do I mark that as failed mobility or stay at the same level until I can go fully down? Also with the sets/reps, are they set up so you do one set of each? (i.e. one set Long Hollow Wrist Walk, then one set Long Hollow First Knuckle Walk, then one set Long Hollow Wrist Rock Walk, then one set Long Hollow Fingertip walk, then repeat until all sets are done?)

Pauline Taube

Hi James,

You want to aim for the position as it shown in the videos. Could you please submit a form check of your long hollow? :)