This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Lunch Construction

Started by Katherine Zodiaco, April 18, 2017 · 3 Replies · 75 Views

Katherine Zodiaco

Hello.  I must have missed something and hope you'll help me figure out what that was. I just watched lunch construction and was surprised to learn this is my only meal with protein, fat, starch and veggies/carbs. I misunderstood something earlier as I thought I was to have all that for both lunch & dinner.  I re-watched dinner construction but didn't pickup which of those I'm to leave out of dinner. Would you be able to point me to the lesson I'm overlooking? Or .... what is the difference between lunch and dinner construction?

Thank you,

Kathy

Antonio Alías Montoya

No fat at dinner. You have to leave it out.

Briac Roquet

You can cook your food with a little fat at dinner, and there will be fat in your fish/meat, but you're not adding a portion of fat on top of it. SO there's everything too, but still less fat.

Katherine Zodiaco

Thank you Brian & Antonio! I appreciate the support.