Knee Pain

Started by Erich Schorr, April 18, 2017 · 1 Replies · 2,429 Views

Erich Schorr

Hello, I have been having trouble with my lower back. I was doing wall sits and when I started I had my legs shoulder width apart but my legs were straight out and my knees were locked. I held this position for a few seconds before returning to standing position. I did wall sits again this time bending my knees. My knees are now sore and I am wondering exactly what I did. Is locking your knees when doing wall sits bad for you?

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Erich, I've never experimented your situation so really I do not know how to help you. In these cases wait 3-5 days, if the pain is reduced than it is simply the result of a mechanical stress, if not you should consider to make an exam.