Hi all,
My lumbar spine is uncomfortable for few days after stretching. I am quite sure it is the standing pike stress my lumbar spine. Because uncomfortable immediately after doing.
I think I do not have any spine injury.
Any advice? Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Chris Harvey, April 15, 2017 · 6 Replies · 161 Views
Hi all,
My lumbar spine is uncomfortable for few days after stretching. I am quite sure it is the standing pike stress my lumbar spine. Because uncomfortable immediately after doing.
I think I do not have any spine injury.
Any advice? Thanks!
Hi Chris,
Sorry to hear about this. I suggest consulting with a physio or other medical professional. This is the only way to get accurate, safe help with the issue. Please let us know what the diagnosis is.
Hey Chris, a fast suggestion exactly after the stretch course it is to not bend backward with the spine with the aim of relaxing the spine in the opposite direction.
23 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:Hey Chris, a fast suggestion exactly after the stretch course it is to not bend backward with the spine with the aim of relaxing the spine in the opposite direction.
Thats interesting to know!
"not bend backward"
I have the same issue, and when I do "bend backward" as a counter-stretch to the intense standing pike this "relaxes the spine in the opposite direction" for me.
Did you mean to bend backward or "not" bend backward?
Jim
do NOT bend backward, do NOT arch.
Thanks!!!