This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

My ankle hurts!

Started by Chris Harvey, April 15, 2017 · 3 Replies · 124 Views

Chris Harvey

Hi all,

MY ankle hurt after the day of stretching, when I walk, I feel my ankle is pain. Then I try to make some circle with my ankle to alleviate pain. The pain lasted for few days, it

is probably better now. I doubt if it is the Elevated Seiza or Kneeling Achilles cause the injury.

Any advice? Thanks!

Everett Carroll

Hi Chris,

I strongly suggest seeing a medical professional about the injury. That is the best way to stay safe and get an accurate diagnosis. 

Affan Osman

You probably sprained it. Like Everett said see a medical professional. Two weeks back I injured my ankle too. I was stretching it too much, and sitting in squat positions for a long time to increase ankle flexibility. My ankle got sore and then I also went running on it :wacko::facepalm: then there was pain. It's getting better now, but still not 100%. If there is pain or soreness, let it heal. 

Coach Sommer

Hello Chris,

You'll be fine.  Just sure to not stretch so hard next time.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer