This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Noob here, confused about how to use videos during workout

Started by Callum Sharkey, April 14, 2017 · 1 Replies · 92 Views

Callum Sharkey

Hi guys! 

So I just picked up Foundation One along with the Handstand add-on, and I'm a little confused about how to use the material during my workout. So I have the "My available workout" schedule at the top and I customized each day to work with my schedule. So lets say on Friday I have Handstand and Lower Body, to begin my workout to I just click "Lower Body" and then watch all the videos for that course? Then when I'm done i just select "Handstand"? 

I just want to make sure it's tracking my workouts properly and everything. Anyway, can't wait to get started. Thanks For any help!

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi Callum,

Welcome to the GB community! It's great to hear that you are ready to get started with your training.

Great question. To complete a workout, simply click on the section that you would like to do. After completing each on the Follow along videos in the workout section, mark the difficulty of each progression using the 'Smiley Face' system. If you are scheduled to do two workouts in a single day, do the same things for the second section.

For the Handstand workouts, complete each exercise for the correct number of sets and reps indicated in your workout section, then use the Smileys to mark the difficulty of each exercise just as you would with the Foundation workouts.