Hey guys !
Over the year from 2009 to now i did in major part only strength training , sometimes freestyle include endurance ,strenght...
but i did noone endurance training.
All this time allow me to gain a lot of strength because now i can do a full perfect front lever for 5 sec and hold a full planche for 2 sec but i lost a part of my endurance on the other hand.
I want to find back my endurance skill because before i could do a lot of exercice , reps ,without be tired and now i can do a lot of less than before.
My question is how design my routine to keep building my strength and endurance at the same time.
I have some idea but i dont know really about this so i need really your help.
I think about :
Do 4 week strenght straight to 2 weeks endurance straight to 4 weeks strength .....
or
Do 1 month strenght , 1 month endurance, 1 month strenght.....
or
2 days/week endurance , and 2 days/week strength
or other ....
Thanks in advance guys.