This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Complete Novice

Started by Ivan Hazell, April 14, 2017 · 1 Replies · 47 Views

Ivan Hazell

Hi,

 

I have just started out with Fundamentals and realised how shockingly bad my mobility is.  I'm 47 and wondered if doing a combination of the Fundamentals course as well as the Stretch series would be of any benefit?  Or would the Stretch be too advanced and I should concentrate solely on Fundamentals?

Any advice would be appreciated and thanks in advance.

 

Ivan

Pauline Taube

Hi Ivan,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to GymnasticBodies!

The Stretch courses are a great supplement to your Fundamentals course. These will definitely help you improve your flexibility. I would recommend to start studying the Course Library for the Stretch series while working on Fundamentals. This way you can get familiar with the exercises and execution and you can start addressing your weak links straight away :)