This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

I can reach the floor for the first time in my life!!!!

Started by Johan Tideland, April 14, 2017 · 6 Replies · 201 Views

Johan Tideland

Hi all

I can reach the floor in a forward bend for the first time in my entire life!!! This is just after my front split stretch series and i just noted that I could do this, I don't know if I can do this cold yet, but still I am super exited. 

I have been doing the stretch series for about a year now and although I have seen progress, this is the first time I have gotten a real hard proof poking me in the eye telling me that I do improve.

Here it is, I know I have a long way to go still before I can say that I even have an acceptable pike but I am still very happy.

Cheers

 

 

Suzanna McGee

YAY, congratulations!!!!!

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Johan Tideland,

Congratulations and thank you for sharing your progress with us. Keep working on it as it only gets better. We hope to see more of your progress. :)

Leigh Kettle

Yes Johan . Great work my friend . There are plenty of us here struggling with being made of stone so we can  all relate. Great to hear success being made 

keep up good work 

Anthony Del Balso

Great work Johan! Thanks for sharing.:)

Jeffrey Bittner

Congratulations, Johan!

Johan Tideland

Thanks a lot guys!