Since before I started gst I kept getting huge trigger points in my serratus A. They finally went away for a while and since doing GST they hadn't made a come back until recently.. I have a slight winging on my left side and the pain alwaaaaaays comes on my left serratus... does anyone have any suggestions? Is my serratus super weak? I feel like I need to do 100000 scap shrugs or something I'm tired of this !
Serratus anterior
Started by Evan Hall, April 13, 2017 · 3 Replies · 3,134 Views
HI Evan , the tight serratus anterior it is something very rare, My personal suggestion it is a professional manipulation. Sometimes the serratus anterior tightness it is due to too strong pec minor and subscapularis. probably the frequent appearing of the problem it is due to some additional tension. you should consider to check a specialist in order to test some muscles length.
6 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:HI Evan , the tight serratus anterior it is something very rare, My personal suggestion it is a professional manipulation. Sometimes the serratus anterior tightness it is due to too strong pec minor and subscapularis. probably the frequent appearing of the problem it is due to some additional tension. you should consider to check a specialist in order to test some muscles length.
Thanks for the reply! What kind of therapist would you suggest?
Usually physiotherapists are able to perform muscles test.