Can you please give me some feedback on my form for HBP/PE2. I just want to make sure I am on the right track with these. They are starting to get easier, but don't want to be forming bad habits.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Aileen Van Boven, April 13, 2017 · 2 Replies · 82 Views
Can you please give me some feedback on my form for HBP/PE2. I just want to make sure I am on the right track with these. They are starting to get easier, but don't want to be forming bad habits.
Hi @Aileen Van Boven,
Form looks good but you need to protract more on top of each rep.
If you check your sPL PE1, the top position of the shrug is what you are aiming for in the top position of your pushup. I hope this helps.
Great, thanks for the feedback! I wondered about my shoulders when I watched the video back. I will work on this and post again when corrections look better.