Backward Roll

Started by Aushion Chatman, February 19, 2010 · 4 Replies · 1,970 Views

Aushion Chatman

Gents,

Looking for feedback on my backward roll from support to below the rings...

I tried to also incorporate some of the feedback I received from my last videos (THANKS FOR THE TIPS!)

For the backward roll I am really just falling backwards and catching myself, this of course does not look smooth at all does anyone have any clues on how to better work this technique??

wC7mA66x2Bg

Gregor

1.MU's:

- don't pike

2. Back roll:

- if you want it with straight arms you should press down like you are doing a victorian...

3. Tuck levers:

- do a litlle longer holds

Razz

Turn your hands out in support aswell, every time. :)

Aushion Chatman

GREAT! Thanks for the feedback guys...!!

Coach Sommer

Aush,

Thank you for posting the update.

Along with the other corrections suggested, remember to always completely straighten the elbows at the top of each MU & Bulgarian Dip and then focus on turning the rings out.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer