I everyone I am brand new to the forums. A quick overview before I ask my question. I only really started training about a 7 weeks ago and I'm having alot of fun working on the various progressions. I had virtually no upper body or core strength starting out so I'm still seeing quick improvements which is awesome.
My question is this, I do upper body and overall work about 3 times a week. I start with planche first, im on tuck planche, and I just started working on L Sits and Front and Back Levers. By the time im done going through these I dont have much left to do crunches, push ups, the more traditional stuff. I have no problem with this because I have more fun doing the progression work, do I need to do the regular kind of work (push ups, crunches) to keep developing my core strength and upper body, or are the various progressions sufficient? Or should I alternate?
Any input is greatly appreciated.