Hi
I am new to gymnastics bodies. I just started the foundations program. Do I only do the movements for that day I unlocked or do I add the previous day. How long do I do each movement?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Rachel Hoagland, April 11, 2017 · 1 Replies · 72 Views
Hi
I am new to gymnastics bodies. I just started the foundations program. Do I only do the movements for that day I unlocked or do I add the previous day. How long do I do each movement?
HI Rachel and welcome to GB, yes you should do the movement unlocked for that days a remember to click on the smiley so that the scheduler can advance for you. Every exercise has its own set x reps which progress in function of the smiley that you selected which should represent the level of perceived effort in the exercise.