This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Consistency paying off

Started by Leigh Kettle, April 11, 2017 · 8 Replies · 275 Views

Leigh Kettle

Hey guys 

just finished today's workout and thought I'd take a progress pic of  my middle  split since starting the middle splits series back in October 2016. I have to admit I honestly didn't think it was worth it after such a short period of time and certainly didn't think there would be any difference worth noting 

comparing to my pic from 2016 I'm ecstatic at how far I've progressed (and this is a guy made completely of stone . )

just wanted to share with you all especially with any of you not thinking you are making progress 

consistency and dedication will get us there.

Soooooo excited to see what I can achieve

another massive thank you to this amazing programme and its members 

 

 

IMG_3546.PNG

IMG_3548.PNG

Oussama KHELLADI

very inspiring thanks a lot 

Ryan Bailey

Well done Leigh!

Ryan Segervall

Solid progress! 

Keep chipping away week by week :) 

Everett Carroll

Excellent progress Leigh!

Leigh Kettle

Thanks guys really happy :-)

Suzanna McGee

Congratulations!!!!! Super exciting!

Alessandro Mainente

NIcely done!

Leigh Kettle

Thanks Suzanna and Alex,