I've been cycling PPL and ePPL and this is my last cycle. I'm doing 5 x 15s of ePPL and thought I'd check in with a form check before progressing to 5 x 20s. Here are my first and last leans. A slight loss of protraction at the end of the last one.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Petri Widsten, April 11, 2017 · 2 Replies · 75 Views
I've been cycling PPL and ePPL and this is my last cycle. I'm doing 5 x 15s of ePPL and thought I'd check in with a form check before progressing to 5 x 20s. Here are my first and last leans. A slight loss of protraction at the end of the last one.
Hi Petri,
Stay on the current step until you can complete the last set without losing protraction. Awesome job so far!
39 minutes ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:Hi Petri,
Stay on the current step until you can complete the last set without losing protraction. Awesome job so far!
Thanks Jeffrey. Another 1-2 sessions should do it.