could I get some form correction on the sPL/PE1 and iM . My shoulders seem to go forward in the bottom position towards my ears. Is this okay, how would I correct this?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Aileen Van Boven, April 10, 2017 · 4 Replies · 79 Views
could I get some form correction on the sPL/PE1 and iM . My shoulders seem to go forward in the bottom position towards my ears. Is this okay, how would I correct this?
Hi Aileen,
You're doing a good job. Before commenting on it, I would like to see another video of your PE taken from top to be able to give you better feedback.
Your iM looks okay. As you drop the legs to the side, you are picking up some rotation in the pelvis. As you do this exercise, keep your gluts pressed into the ground. Doing so will help keep your pelvis stable which, in turn, will better isolate the hips.
Thank you for your feedback, I will work on pressing the gluts towards the ground. Also will send another video of overhead view of the PE, the next time I am working on it this week.
Here is a top view of my PE, does this help?
Hi @Aileen Van Boven,
Nice shrugs but from the camera angle, it looks like it is piking. Camera is too close. It would be better to do it from diagonal top view. (to see shrugs at the same time body alignment) ![]()