Could I get some feed back on my form for SLS/PE5 and iM. Thank you.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Aileen Van Boven, April 10, 2017 · 3 Replies · 61 Views
Could I get some feed back on my form for SLS/PE5 and iM. Thank you.
Hi Aileen,
Nice work. On your PE you are doing an awesome job. Make sure that your knees are together as you stand up. On you iM you are also doing a great job. Keep working on getting a bit deeper into your squat (so that the thighs are parallel to the ground) while sitting up taller with your chest. Awesome job so far!
Hi Jeffrey, Are my knees close enough when I stand up, or should they not split at all? Also is this better for the iM?
Hi @Aileen Van Boven,
Your deck squats are awesome. For the iM, you need to keep working on it as mobility takes time. You can use it as a warmup when you proceed to your next exercise. ![]()