This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Upper back/neck strain

Started by Paul Wallbridge, April 8, 2017 · 1 Replies · 44 Views

Paul Wallbridge

I mildly tweaked my neck doing gymnastics a couple of nights ago. I under rotated my double front and land on my neck on a stack of mats (5 high). It ached but is not bad that I had to completely stop and I think in a few days it will be ok.

my question is, should I skip thoracic this week, do it but take it easy on everything or do it and skip the parts that are stiff?

thanks for your help!

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Paul Wallbridge,

I would definitely take it easy and skip every exercise that will cause pain. If everything is too much to handle then I will rest and have it checked with a medical professional. We never train through pain.