lkEMCDFfPCA
The first 90 seconds shows some nice basic strength training after which the video begins to showcase their skill development on the various mens events. These young athletes appear to be 8-10 years old.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Started by Coach Sommer, February 19, 2010 · 4 Replies · 2,493 Views
lkEMCDFfPCA
The first 90 seconds shows some nice basic strength training after which the video begins to showcase their skill development on the various mens events. These young athletes appear to be 8-10 years old.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Thank you for posting this.
Not many of my boys may be excited by this but a few will, I think, and I would hope.
I only wish to see a Gym like that in my city, and to have a coach too!
Inspirational... and demotivational, at the same time for me.
However, I'll continue with my parkour and kung-fu, and seeking THAT straddle planche!
I used to enjoy the flips on a trampoline. I play around with it every time someone lets me onto their trampoline. But I miss being a kid where everything was new and exciting. Nice to see them having a good time with it. ![]()
Coach Sommer said:lkEMCDFfPCAThe first 90 seconds shows some nice basic strength training after which the video begins to showcase their skill development on the various mens events. These young athletes appear to be 8-10 years old.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Begs a question. How does what you do now compare to the Old Soviet system?
Brandon Green