This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Straddle hollow body hold

Started by Leigh Kettle, April 6, 2017 · 2 Replies · 72 Views

Leigh Kettle

Hey guys

here is my submission for my straddle hollow body bold 

I feel like I'm in the right position , Glutes engaged, ppt,lower back flat on ground  etc but from viewing this video it looks to me my shoulders are too high as a result of me reaching forward . Am I too high here . Should I scale the reach forward back a bit . Strangely this reach really hits my abs hard tho .

As I said it feels right but It just doesn't look right to me now I've watched this back 

Many thanks 

leigh

https://youtu.be/lLrhAyLcj1k

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Leigh yes reduce a bit the shoulder height , the rest it is very good, nice shape and body tension.

Leigh Kettle

Thanks alessandro will do