This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Sideprone lift

Started by Étienne Lajeunesse, April 6, 2017 · 6 Replies · 115 Views

Étienne Lajeunesse

I have a little question about SLS PE1 iM :

Do we need to lift the leg to reach a complete vertical straight line?  I'm currently lifting it to 45 degrees or a bit more, does it count as a failed mobility?

Thank you!

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi Etienne,

Your goal is to get the leg as close to vertical as possible. Between 70-80 degrees is acceptable.

Étienne Lajeunesse

Hi Jeffrey,

Just to be sure that we're talking about the same thing... Does this one count as a mastery or failed mastery (This is not a video):58e6c6c025c29_Screenshot_20170406-184914(1).thumb.png.377bbcca1f764a228b9ec94e69e024f9.png

This side is higher than the other, so do I need to keep working to raise it more?

Thank you!

Jeffrey Bittner

@Étienne Lajeunesse Your elevation looks good, awesome job!

Étienne Lajeunesse

Thanks @Jeffrey Bittner, and for this one?  Enough or higher?

58e795f388065_Screenshot_20170407-093427(1).thumb.png.30d4aee249af04be4e453fb964359c34.png

(It's hard, you can see on the face) :) 

Everett Carroll

Looks good to me Etienne!

Étienne Lajeunesse

Alright! Thanks for your help guys!