Hi!
I wanted to train for iron cross so I got into pisiton that is close to the Iron cross and then went back up. did it a few times.nothing happened.
Few days later I did the same but suddenly my upper right shoulder started hurting. I stopped training iron cross immadiately.
Now I feel that pain when doing push ups and pull ups or even just hanging on the rings but I dont feel that pain at all when doing handstands(even one arm handstaned) and planches.
My correct strengh: I can hold a back lever for a long time and I can hold a straight straddle planche for about 5 seconds.I can hold a v sit on floor and on p bars I can do different presses to handstand.I can do handstand push ups. I can muscle up on rings and on bars(slow muscle ups).
What to do? Thanks.