Hi!
I have a little question about the form of MN PE1. Do we need to touch the chest with our legs so the rep could count, while keeping the back straight?
Thank you!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Étienne Lajeunesse, April 4, 2017 · 3 Replies · 43 Views
Hi!
I have a little question about the form of MN PE1. Do we need to touch the chest with our legs so the rep could count, while keeping the back straight?
Thank you!
Hi Etienne,
Yes, the thighs and chest should be compressed at the top of the rep while keeping your spine as flat as possible. If you need to, you are welcome to place your fingertips on the floor for balance. Mae sure that you are not putting weight on the fingers. They should only be there for stability.
Alright thank you! It's not the easiest thing to do, I've got some work!
@Étienne Lajeunesse Just keep chipping away at it and you'll get it!