This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS PE7 Step 9 - Form Check Me Please!

Started by Ezra Richardson, April 4, 2017 · 4 Replies · 80 Views

Ezra Richardson

Hi all, I've supplied the link to the upload of me completing the step 9 PE7 requirements. I would like to move up of course, however, I upload with consideration and understanding that there is improvements to be made prior to the next step forward. I'd be happy to have your feedback! Thanks and cheers! 

 

Alessandro Mainente

HI Ezra, the hips must be held exactly over the shoulders which must be over the wrists. Also hands must be closer to the wall a bit more. I would like to see a front view of both IM and PE.

Ezra Richardson
42 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

HI Ezra, the hips must be held exactly over the shoulders which must be over the wrists. Also hands must be closer to the wall a bit more. I would like to see a front view of both IM and PE.

Thanks Alessandro, ok I will get the alternate view the next time I record and I'll be sure to stack the wrists/shoulders/hips better than I am in this recording. 

Ezra Richardson
On 04/04/2017 at 10:30 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:

HI Ezra, the hips must be held exactly over the shoulders which must be over the wrists. Also hands must be closer to the wall a bit more. I would like to see a front view of both IM and PE.

@Alessandro Mainente Wondering if you will take a look at the iM here, I know that the HS is still a little out of line. Any suggestions on cues to help correct my alignment? Thank you!

 

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

HI Ezra, the correct position it is at 33 second mark.