This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Supine shoulder extension and walk review

Started by Affan Osman, April 4, 2017 · 3 Replies · 88 Views

Affan Osman

Hi, can I get feedback on supine shoulder extension and walk. My elbows look hyperextended, is that ok? Also when I do supine walks during my 6th or 7th rep I feel  slight discomfort in my back. There is no pain and it subsides after I stop. Could that be because of weak back muscles or bad form?

 

 

Jon Douglas

The elbows do not look unhealthy,  you just have some hyperextension. No worries :)

Good start on the supine extensions. Now work on getting your chest up as you look forward. You're on track.

No  issues with the walks from your video either; they are a work in progress and do seem to respond slowly. As long as they do not cause pain or lasting discomfort this is most likely just a stretching cramp. Monitor it but don't worry about it :)

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Affan Osman, I also developed hyperextension because of GST. Its normal. As Jon said, you are on the right track. Just a reminder always activate and retract those scaps. :)

Affan Osman

Great! Thanks guys :)