This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/PE6 celebrations

Started by Suzanna McGee, April 4, 2017 · 5 Replies · 159 Views

Suzanna McGee

Ladies and gentlemen, I started on MN/PE6 progression on October 16, 2016… I posted in the forums many times about my struggles and was collecting the ideas how to get that booty up and touch the top bar… now, 5.5 months later, I have to proudly announce  that the impossible became possible. Yet again, Coach's rule about consistency has proved right. I didn't miss a workout, and in all of those 5.5 months' tries of MN/PE6, I struggled… But now, here we go, The Top Bar, I am here now! :P

 

 

MannaPE6FirstTimeTouch.jpg

Jeffrey Bittner

Super exciting Suzanna! Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your success with us!!

Jonas Winback

Awesome! Congratulations! :)

Any important lessons / technical details etc  that you discovered along the way that you wish you knew from the start?

Suzanna McGee
2 minutes ago, Jonas Winback said:

Any important lessons / technical details etc  that you discovered along the way that you wish you knew from the start?

Not sure if my lessons would help me from the start, but maybe they would sped up the process… I started to actively strengthen my hip-flexors the last few weeks… every day, I was doing some hip-flexor strengthening, compression, and also L-sit on the ground (I know that it is maybe some kind of future progression somewhere), but I was just doing the L-sit off the ground, no paralletes, for 20 seconds. It probably taught me the active compression :)  Also a few weeks ago, I scratched my back/glutes and I was not able to do my hollow body rocks, so I jumped ahead for a while and was doing the straddle levers. I think they helped me to get strong(er). All this, in combination, kicked in together today. 

Jon Douglas

Nice! Look at that compression coming along :D

Leo Trinidad

Congratulations. Beautiful compression. You will look back at this moment again and again and again. Everything just gets better. :)