Hello guys!
I've been working on the final form of wrist push up.
here two videos from side and front view:
How do you find my form? Something to fix?
Thanks in advance!
Alessandro
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, April 3, 2017 · 4 Replies · 59 Views
Hello guys!
I've been working on the final form of wrist push up.
here two videos from side and front view:
How do you find my form? Something to fix?
Thanks in advance!
Alessandro
Hi ALessandro can you see the point where you speed up the movement? ok, this is the moment where you should slow down the movement. I'll be very sincere with you i'm still doing this variation on my knees and I'm still searching someone doing that slowly!
4 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:Hi ALessandro can you see the point where you speed up the movement? ok, this is the moment where you should slow down the movement. I'll be very sincere with you i'm still doing this variation on my knees and I'm still searching someone doing that slowly!
@Alessandro Mainente I see!! It looks an insane goal! Personally I find a significative gap between knees and this final step, especially for fingertip push ups. I was wondering if it Could be a good idea to perform an incline push up, like HBP/PE1, for all wrist pushups variations, and progressively lower down the height on which I place hands...
Yes you can evaluate this sollution, another solution can be use a loopband around your sternum and with the time move it lower and lower.
Also spreading your legs wider apart will distribute less weight on the arms… maybe a good "inbetween" step…