This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS PE2 +im form check

Started by Nuno Duarte, April 2, 2017 · 12 Replies · 161 Views

Nuno Duarte

Hello to all!!

How are these looking?

Cheers

Nuno

 

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Nuno Duarte, 

Both PE and iM are awesome. Keep up the good work and make sure to keep each set consistent. :)

Nuno Duarte

Hi!!

this is my 5th set. do you this it is ok to move on? ( sorry about the light ...)

thanks for you help!

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Great work, Nuno. It looks good!

Nuno Duarte

Just to clarify , how much weight should i the bar have before i move on? (sorry if it is already answered but i coudn´t find it...)

thanks again!

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Nuno Duarte,

From experience, I went to the next element when I have mastered 5 lbs. Some athletes started stronger and I think the put weight heavier than 5. :D

Alessandro Mainente

Before moving on post a front view of the mobility.

Nuno Duarte

@Alessandro Mainente here it is. what do you think? Should i stick with this element for a couple more weeks ?? cheers!

 

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Nuno Duarte,

I love your setup man. :) Your mobility is soild. What do you think @Alessandro Mainente?

Alessandro Mainente

The width is more than required, reduce a couple of cm per side and see if you can hold the bar perfectly horizontal.

Nuno Duarte

Will do! thanks for the advice, i am going to record again and get back to you. cheers!

Nuno Duarte

Hi! is this it?

cheers!

 

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Nuno Duarte,

I would say that your mobility is awesome. :) Keep up the good work.