I don't know if it's just me who can't find it but is there any thread or post I can refer to in order to see a list telling me what to do and for how long for each stretching course? In the stretching videos sometimes the coach doesn't say clearly how long I gotta do certain poses or exercises so I had to skim through the video clips to see overall outline of each course, and find out names of exercises and measure their sets & reps and durations. I'll eventually get used to the program so won't be needing one in the near future I guess, but I just want to clarify what I'm up to for now. So it would be great if I can get some help with that.
Also, just a few suggestions to make with stretching series. Wouldn't it be better to break down one big 40-minute-long video clip into pieces(based on the order and the number of the programs) so that we can click to go directly to the exercise we need some help with? It's nothing big, but I think it would be much more convenient that way instead of running through the clip to find the needed part, especially for those watching mobile. Inserting some scripts regarding the names of exercises and how long we gotta do may also be a good idea.