Hi there. There's some great content on this forum so sorry for the rather dull question. I am doing beginner movement at the moment. There are six warmup drills. Does anyone know how many reps of these we should be doing?
many thanks
alex
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Alexander Howden, March 31, 2017 · 2 Replies · 209 Views
Hi there. There's some great content on this forum so sorry for the rather dull question. I am doing beginner movement at the moment. There are six warmup drills. Does anyone know how many reps of these we should be doing?
many thanks
alex
I perform a run of each down a standard acromat runway. What's that, around 7- 10m? Run back to beginning and keep going same direction
Good to go after that. Go as far as you like but keep it to warmup difficulty; no need for ten minute sets of each before forward rolls ![]()
H1 wrist prep is also a good idea here.
For movement I also like to add to the quadrupedal warmup, the previous tumbling progressions. A couple of meters back and forth of sideways roll are a particular "favorite" (quote for...love/hate).