Had a question, is the foundation series set up to where you have to follow along on line for the whole workout. Meaning you have to have your phone on for the whole workout? Thanks in advance.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Foundation
Started by Michael Davis, March 30, 2017 · 5 Replies · 85 Views
Hi Michael,
Yes, the Foundation One workouts are follow-along videos so you will need internet access to log into your courses and train.
Thank you. Do you have to have your phone on for the whole workout? Or can you watch the exercise and it has prescribed repetitions? I'm asking because not to thrilled on having a phone on following a video in a public gym lol. Loved the fundamentals I feel amazing! Thank you. Michael
Hey Michale you can do both without problem, follow along or look the technical execution video and work alone.
Thank you, Alessandro.
The follow along is great for keeping tempo and fixing cues aa you go; personally though I hate looking at my phone while training
so prefer to watch and analyse, then head to gym.