So I basically stopped training muscle ups over a year ago, and I was always really bad at them anyway. My tendontis used to flare up badly.
Then I started GB and have been at it nearly 10 months now. Pulling wise I am only just out of rc1 since it changed halfway through last year and left me starting at scratch again. Happily I have had no twinges since starting the course, and that must be due to the high reps, low weight ratio of the ring hinges and pulls I was doing.
Anyway I saw a video today on the fb page of a guy doing a muscle up and I studied his hands movement closely. I have never ever done even one ring muscleup, just couldn´t understand how to do it at all.
After studying the video a moment, I went outside, setup my rings, and tried it. It worked first time! This is perhaps my third attempt which I tried to tidy up a bit technique wise.
I appreciate I have a long way to go, but any pointers on where to start would be amazing.
Thanks GB movement!!!
p.s. ignore the mess in my house, so embarassed!