This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL/PE4 form feedback

Started by George Traganidas 235308, March 29, 2017 · 10 Replies · 133 Views

George Traganidas 235308

Can you please provide me with feedback on my form?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9SwWGTeydS9MnpCRjVrVWtWOGM

In addition, can you please explain what this exercise is trying to achieve or teach me? I do not feel like I am doing anything at the Strength part.

Thanks,

George

Everett Carroll

Nice job George. 

 

Ryan Reynolds

Hi George this PE progression is used build up to doing this from the floor.  Doing it from the floor used to be the first progression, but most people didn't have the mobility to even get one rep from the floor.  So the typical advise was to start from an elevated surface.  Now with the new SLS programing elevated deck squats is built in to the progressions.  Everett just gave you the thumbs up on form so use the too easy smiley and blast through this progression and get on to the floor in SLSPE5.  If you want to make it a bit harder before going to the floor use a lower elevation to increase the difficulty.

Everett Carroll

Yes, sorry for spacing that one guys. Thanks, Ryan. This is simply a stepping stone towards SLS/PE5 and provides a nice iM to prepare your hips for the more intensive mobility work coming up in the later progressions. 

George Traganidas 235308

Thanks guys. I will stick with this and not fast track it, because I find the mobility one very helpful and hard for me :) I will just use a lower surface to roll and maybe even go down to the floor.

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi George,

Slowly working your way down to the floor while perfecting your mobility would be great.

Jeffrey Bittner

Hey George,

It looks good. Nice work!

George Traganidas 235308

Thanks.

Pauline Taube

Very nice work, George. These are looking good!