This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Video Descriptions?

Started by Brock Kirian, March 29, 2017 · 5 Replies · 233 Views

Brock Kirian

Hi, I've been doing GST handstand one for a while now. I was wondering if there were descriptions or voice for any of the videos anywhere. I feel like there are a lot of small things with each exercise that I should be focusing on (whether to shrug or retract the shoulders, or which muscles to try to use to initiate the movement). For example, I feel like I have been doing dislocates wrong in terms of which muscles to use, until I just accidentally read about it on the forum. 

Thanks 

Alessandro Mainente

HI Brock, as you are stating there any many many details, the forum with the suggest video review it was created exactly for that. I highly recommend using this big opportunity. 

Marcus Bolton

I agree. Integrated voice-overs would be a great add. :)

Darin Phoenix

As Alessandro stated earlier the best way for you to determine if you are performing an exercise correctly is to submit a video for review. This can either be done via the forums or privately via your dashboard. This way one of our coaches will be able to review your technique and give you cues and corrections that specifically target your individual situation. It is an invaluable tool that can definitely assist your pregression through the course.

Jeffrey Bittner

Technique tips and other explanatory videos are in the works for the Handstand course and will be available in a future update, however, there is no ETA for these additions at the current time

Andy Desak 36466

...